View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What would you choose? BJ or Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
I gave up a relationship just because the girl said that she will never be able to perform BJ. She's a virgin and nv have bf before... 35 yrs old already. Not chio... but when with her, I genuinely felt her affection and love... Something very hard to find nowadays...

But in the end, i told her if we cant do intimate things together then there's no point being together. Friends chided me saying "bro, you can always get BJ elsewhere" But deep down, I feel guilty if I do that.
She's a virgin and has never done it before, quite obviously a prude as well. So if you want your BJ you have to work for it. Have you guys made out yet? Tried teasing her any? Ate her cunt? Made her cum? Stoked her fires?

If you haven't done any of those, let's not talk about a prudish girl, nobody other than whores would wanna suck you off.

Also, if you're gonna break up over a girl who you feel "genuine affection and love" over not receiving BJs... then yea you need to reevaluate your life.

Good luck.