View Single Post
Old 18-06-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Haiz...i have posted about this in much earlier post...
you dont need to know any kuhcing khurak people also can open lah...no need wife also can...
Go to the Bangkok Bank branch in Exchange Tower. Bangkok
But go with a "GF" or "wife to be", need a prove of your permanent place of stay, contract of rental or etc - endorse by your Embassy and will have a letter with Embassy letter head, stating you are staying in the said address.
Approach the person who open bank account, no work permit, but have TR visa and "your wife" to be can be guarantor.
She will happily process for you and in no time you will have an account with your own name. Buying addition accident insurance is by your own discreet.
Went to Singapore Embassy to declare my residence in Thailand, they didn't check on my Tenancy Agreement, fill up a form and pay 260 THB admin fee to be stamped. Collected the document and went to the nearest Bangkok Bank, just next building only. Opened bank account alone, paid 400 THB for the card. All done within less than half a day. So whoever say troublesome must be really damn lazy

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation