Thread: The mission
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The mission

At 30, I was a successful private banker.

I owned a condo in Orchard and had a very nice looking car. Although both were on hired purchase, at least I earned more than enough to live more than comfortably after servicing the monthly instalments.

Steph was 24 when we got married slightly more than a year ago. She had just started her first job when I got to know her from a customer event.

At the event, I saw this petite girl who was not attired like the rest of the attendees. While the rest of the attendees were dressed to kill, in her demure dressing, she looked as if she was attending a school choir session, totally out of sync with the party. Even with her conservative dressing and light makeup, her long flowing back hair and big round eyes, hidden behind a pair of dark rimmed glasses, I could see that she was beautiful. She looked shy and lost at the event, as she stood in the corner alone, watching the event past by her. As I approached her, she was shocked that someone had even noticed her and she was appreciative.

After that, initial meeting, everything was history. I was blown away by her kind and considerate character. We got married after a few short months of dating.

Steph was shy and her conservative character was instilled by her parents. Although they were poor but they were strict with their values and maintained that teaching throughout her life. Before we got married, she was adamant that we do not do the do as she respected her parents’ wishes and did not want to upset her parents. The furthest we had gone was just Frenching and that was done once in my car under her block.

After married, I was the first man that she ever had. Even after our matrimony, she maintained her shyness and whenever we made love, it would always be in the cover of darkness. The lights were always switched off with the drapes drawn. Although I could feel her tight body in the darkness, I had never seen her body in the light of the day. All I know was that she had a nice slim figure, long legs and sizeable B Cups but she was never comfortable with her body.

Our love makings sessions were simple affairs. There was no oral sex or any different style except for the standard missionary position. Even till now, she did not allow me to explore her nether regions. Although our sex was not adventurous, I was happily married. Steph was my confidante and she would always lend a listening ear to me every day after work when I complained about the snobbish customers, who thought that with their millions, they controlled the world. Even though my job was stressful, I continued on because the pay was good.

As Steph was also earning quite a good income and because her parents were poor, she volunteered to sponsor her younger sister for her overseas studies. Unfortunately the company that she was working in went bust half a year after we got married and because she was unemployed for 6 months, I took up the responsibility of paying for her younger sister's studies. She was appreciative that I helped out with her sister and was determined to find a job as soon as possible to alleviate my burden, however, because of the current stagnation of the market; she was still unable to find a job.

Apart from her unemployment, everything in my life seemed perfect, that was, until something happened that changed our lives forever.

The company that I was working in, decided to shut down their office in Asia. As such, I was laid off as well. Although I got a severance package, it was a meagre sum. Due to the salary I was drawing previously, no companies could afford me.

Both set of our parents were poor and because Steph did not want them to worry about us, we did not even informed them that we were both out of jobs. After 6 months of unable to get another job and continuing to pay for her younger sis education as well as the instalments for my car and condo, my savings were depleted.

In the end, to lower the monthly expenditure, we had no choice but to sell off both the car and the condo. Whatever amount we received from the sale, we used it to pay for a resale flat given that the banks were unwilling to provide large loans to 2 unemployed person. After the sale and the purchase, although the stress from servicing the instalments was lifted, the remaining net sum was just a couple of thousands left. If either of us could still not find a job within the next month or so, we were not sure who we could turn to for help as her sister would definitely have to stop her education temporarily, even though that was the last thing that Steph would want for it to happen.

We had just moved into the resale flat for a few days when I received a call from the personal assistant of one of the ex-client I serviced.

I was with Steph unpacking our stuffs in our new home when my phone rang. I was surprised when I saw the number and told her about it before picking up the call. She was excited as she felt that it could an opportunity of a job offer.

Just as she predicted, the assistant told me that the ex-client had a job offer for me but he mentioned that it would not be convenient for him to divulge. If I was interested to find out more about the job description, they would provide an all-expense paid trip for me to fly there to meet his boss for further discussion.

I was still deciding when Steph made the decision for me. At the same time, she asked me to try to request for an additional ticket so that she could tag along, if the client was agreeable, and we could go for a short vacation after the meeting as she had never been there. Although I did not want her to travel to that country, I made the request to the assistant. Surprisingly, the client's assistant acceded to my requests.

I reminded her that I would still need to find out what the job offer was but she was optimistic and as long as the price was right, I should take up the offer, at least for the time being.

Somehow our visa got express clearance and a week later, we were on the plane.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.