View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

有些人给我抱怨说为什么之前没有找到我,如果早认识我,就不会那么辛苦找不到门路,在这边想跟你们分享一下 。
关于现在的看照片90分钟2次fl, 遍布在广东的深圳,广州和常平三个地方,每天都有在更新。。
以下是常见的问题:
1.要怎么定,要预约多久?
每个人的都有不同的档期,所以最好6小时前定好,如果到时真不得空,1小时前给我知道,可以免费取消。这样 好比最后一分钟找我预定保留比较更容易预定到自己心爱的女神。

2.我不懂得怎么坐车,去那个酒店?
没问题,预约好之后我们会安排车给你车接车送,保证你玩的顺心顺意。

3.我没有准备好那么多现金,怎么办?
如果你可以网上tt, 我们有新马两地的户口,只要到账后我们也可以帮你处理。

4.万一到了目的地看到所选女神照片和本人差距很大,怎么办好?
当然是可以拒绝不玩,同一时间可以让我们知道,附近还有谁可以让你去看看,或者可以安排交通把 你送回去

我们用心做好我们的服务,还有那一方面做的不够完美妥善,多多包涵指教哦

Some brothers complaint to me that why they did not know me earlier, if they do, it would have been easier for them to find the entertainments in China. I would like to share more information with you in this post.

For those photo album viewing 90 mins/2 times FL mostly are distributed across Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Changping, which the goods are renewed on daily basis. The followings are the common questions you might have:-

How do you make the booking, how early must you book?
Every service provider has different schedules, so it’s better to book 6 hours in advanced. If you really can’t turn up due to last min commitment, please inform us at least an hour before so we can cancel the reservation for free. This method is a lot better than trying to make last min booking, so that you can reserve the ladies you like than to choose from the remaining.

I have no idea how to take the transport to the hotel.
We provide free transport to and fro, making sure you enjoy the entire process in a carefree manner.

I don’t have so much cash with me, what can I do?
If you can transfer the money online, we can manage both Singapore and Malaysia account transfer and provide relevant money exchange services for you.

What if the real person turn up is very different from the photo album viewing, what can I do?
You can definitely reject the services and let us know, so that we can bring you to nearby places for alternative selections. Or if you decide to call it a day we will make sure we deliver you to your hotel safely.

We spend a lot of efforts to make sure things work and provide best services we can, if there is anything unsatisfactory, we offer our sincere apology and will make amendments to better the services next time.

Last edited by japantvb; 21-03-2018 at 01:16 AM.