View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Sorry was not in KL for some time, you can see from my post I was cheonging in other countries. But business should bring me to KL soon. I usually go for 2 FLs in one night, cost only RM80.

Thanks to wot2doo for starting a numbering system. However most of the FLs have to go back every month to stamp passport so the menu changes quite regularly. Lets follow this structure as recommended.

I normally find better looking FLs on the RS side. Indians are on the SS side probably house 3 or 4. I won't touch them as they are often old and fugly. I have come across any good looking Indian FLs yet. If so I would do her as that is one of my bucket list.

There is a kopi tiam and several mamak stalls there too, perhaps some bros want to gather there to chitchat and compare notes?