Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
went in this house today immediately bright headlights caught my attention...
have heard all the bad fr for this gal but still try anyway and really all the FR are true

FR for G16 (the black sheep of JM14)

looks – 5 (obviously not her strength)
Boobs – 5 (huge E, minus 1 for enhanced, minus 1 for huge obvious scar under armpit, minus 1 for mentioning cannot squeeze as she just do her boob)
Body – 5 (fair but skin not smooth... has tummy like a 2month pregnancy... huge tattoo over her tummy area probably to cover her stretch marks)
BBBJ - 7 (probably the only thing she does decently)
FJ - 3 (lack of passion.. points given to her honest body, pussy flowing wet when i pump her hard. the next gal who unleashed my inner demon to punish her hard...)
GFE – 0 (not her forte, forget it)
Service - 2 (non existent,point given for doing bbbj. totally destroyed JM14 standards and given her the nickname of black sheep)
RTF - is it obvious enuff? she is a NO women, no french, no kiss anywhere on face, no grab boob... probably the list will go on but im tired lol
Aiyo so jialat..... No woman somemore..... But she got enough visual appeal to keep getting customers. Usually when i go i will not see her on the sofa, even if she is on the sofa, quite fast will have walk in choose her