Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Was at L18H20. I must say it was a disastrous experience. Headed in and eyeballed the 5 or 6 gals sitting in front. All looked far from appetising. No smiles, no sitting up to welcome customers. Peter asked me who I wanted. I asked for my regular who works in another house. His face became black and said he doesn't call from outside. Clearly he wanted me to call only his girls. How to when they all don't gum me? So I fucked off and intro'ed my yusof ishaks to another more deserving house.

I have fucked in GL for so many years in so many houses, starting from the tomyam joints in L4 and Westerhout, to David, Margaret, Tommy, both of Lorna's houses and so on. I have never kenah such treatment before. Fuck, even the infamous Golden Monkey never treated me this way (where is he now ah?).

I'm not a rich man but I do try to support our local OKTs. Cannot let the BKK gogo gals have a monopoly on my moola mah. So I thought to support Peter a little bit by letting him earn at least the room rent. Seems he see me no up. He must be earning a lot to turn away business.

This is one house I will never support.

Bracing myself for the clones onslaught.
I support you on this. I used to be a fan of peter's 1805. He seems to have changed his attitude since moving to 1820. I have not tried his girls either.

Came in, thought of giving an old friend some support, and he treated me to some sarcastic words. So forget it!