Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

FR on Ha Li 1606 (must qualify I did her tarma with Meng Lu so this is perhaps 50% accurate)

Spyed her in Ah Yap's 'viewing gallery' on her 2nd day of work and decided to try her out about a week later.

Height: Tallish (1.64 thereabouts)

Figure: Slim with lanky which makes her boobs disproportionately big in my opinon.

Breasts: C-cuppers with no visible signs of enhancements. Brown 50 cent sized nips.

Looks: Plain and simple, nothing earth shaking like Zhi Zhi. Again my opinion.

Demeanor: Slightly on the serious side, hardly smile but exudes a sense of exclusivity. Not chatty like Meng Lu (but I personally don't like girls who are too chatty in the first place)

Service: Shower was rather individual rubba-rubba as it was her first time tarma with Meng Lu. BJ was 7/10 with sufficient suction and tongue action. Just missing the CFM look while going on my dick. Not very adventurous with bonking positions, but accommodating to requests. Just don't bonk her for too long, she is still building up her stamina. Audio is natural and definitely not fake-ish. I bonked her in the following positions: Missionary, Cow-girl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Planking, Joyride, classic. Fired my soldiers on both her and Meng Lu's titties. As a newbie, Ha Li was commendable.

RTF: Yes, after trying out the full range from Ah Yap.