View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Cash (RollyPolly)

Short FR for Cash..

Looks: Quite similar to the 2nd pic. Has braces. A bit of mixed-blood look to her.. can consider a bit exotic.
Body: Slim, A cupper, a bit tall for me
GFE: not much... she's not good in English and didn't make much effort to bridge the gap.

bbbj: Good.. works the full length.
french: 0. didn't allow.
paint: 0. didn't allow.
fj: cowgirl, missionary, doggie.. finished in missionary again. Started ok but she had a painful look midway.. it reminded me of the previous fr on the girl with the bartholin cyst. I didn't probe much then.. just stopped and asked if she was in pain.. She said yes, applied more KY, and we continued.

parting notes: not on my RTF list.. the session was pretty SOP with some restrictions slapped on. In the end, she's one of those girls I didn't managed to click with. YMMV.

That aside, kudos to bro rpman for the session. It was a last min request from me and I could sense that he rushed to set things up.. for eg, another girl he recommended went for dinner and I couldn't wait due to a later appointment. Will still go back to ask for his recommendations next time.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)