Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Don’t visit the houses as regularly as personally still feel not as discreet as other channels of whoring. Yeah I guess it’s legal and I’m not married or attached so should just man up as there’s nothing wrong but it’s still a preference.

Amidst all the hostile remarks aside which I just ignore, mostly recommendations here had been quite on the spot and helps me to save money by having to test and find good service. Of course everyone mileage might vary so I try to look through average of a few reports to decide.

Last few I tried courtesy of good reco by bros here was Apple, mo zhi, Xiao mai, xiao bei. All at least above average to very good service. All already gone back I believe

Happen to prowl the streets last night and decide to pop by 2060 look for Xiao ai. She wasn’t working for another two days so walk around thinking whether to head home or find alternative.

Walk back past lor18 across to lor 16 and have half a mind to take a look wh17 San San but somehow just thought not my cup of tea so didn’t even walk in. Walk towards the head of lor 16 thinking of trying Ma Li or Meng lu but reading the frs again, decide to pass. Yes I seem picky and choosy but it’s just that sometimes preferences really vary.

Head back to lor 20 after looking through the various reports, past 2036 having half a thought on meiyuan but didn’t take a look as well. End up eventually 2058.

Yes you guess it. Decide to go with naicha as my priority is service over youth or looks or body shape. Reach at 7 but have to wait. A lady was just stepping out to probably go out for a short while because apparently two ladies is cutting their card tomorrow.

Lol okt Aunty mar as described is very friendly and non intrusive. While waiting, a guy popped in to catch up engaging in friendly conversation with okt talking about fishing which I sometimes enjoy too. Eventually she called another girl from other house. Looks more than decent have a nice rack and decent curves on her figure. Sorry I don’t know how to describe her looks but I did notice she have number 15. Bah bah type with height.

Anyway I digress much. Around 30-40 minutes later naicha arrive. Apparently she tells me now her house she is the only person left for the next month or so so she is probably the best girl in this house now coz she is the only girl lol.

Yes this girl knows how to chat and joke and talk. I said I haven’t had dinner and she ask never eat dinner come drink milk tea first ah. Ok so personally I think her figure is alright. I do prefer petite girls who aren’t too tall and her boobs are still a handful for me. Yes her face have resemblance of Japan av actress but I feel she is more like Taiwanese pretty clubbing lady. (Don’t expect much, everyone’s views on beauty different) and she seem to speak with more of a taiwan accent rather than china so she probably had been there.

Service is really top notch. Pre shower rabba rabba and petting, in shower sensual soaping and intimate moments, cathbath from the back loving the soft touch of her boobs and her gentle tinkling, turned over and her bj and licking all over body a Moment to savour while engaging in nice dirty talk.

Fj was great and she felt warm and wet, stereo sound moaning was sexy, and frenching was good. Released in no time and her cuddling and bed talk was enjoyable. Left a good tip for her and looks like will probably rtf her pretty soon.

Walked out in the light droplets of rain and past the 18 and 16 again where a cluster of illegal dens had set up and vendors selling ciggys or medicine was abound where 10 meters away a tour bus unload many prc senior citizens checking in at hotel 81. Ah the colourful streets of Geylang as ever the unique Singapore experience.