View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Just came back from China and immediately miss Tom Yum liao... Immediately look around for my favourite slim Syt type.

Here we go. Carol from SexSenses...

Lk: 9/10
Give -20% discount from photo. Yes, -ve discount becoz she look better in real life! Sharper chin. The photos posted by STCC123 is more accurate especially the 2nd one.

Body: 9/10
My favorite slim Syt type. The photo from the stable gave me an impression that she might be more meaty. But she is in fact slim that's it's impossible to squeeze out any fat. Flat tummy. Din notice any tattoo at all.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Soft natural B. Like those JC/Poly gals. She let me suck them as much as I like.

French: 6/10
Kisses are ok but she only let me French for a short while. Guess she might not be that into Frenching. I'm fine with it, not a Frenchman. Haha.

BbbJ: 8/10
I'm not a fan but she did it with an unique rhythm. She started slowly with suction and then suddenly she would suck it hard for a while. She will repeat this rhythm.

Painting: 8/10
Yes. Painted her shaved pussy. Yummy and no smell.

FJ: 9/10
Can feel the tightness. Did her in various pattern including standing doggy in front of the big mirror. Whoahahah!!! She just obliged.

GFE: 8.5/10
Her English is very limited. Managed to chit chat a bit with my limited Thai. But I like her kind of demure pattern. Her massage is also with strength type. Even top up $10 to extend 30 min more.

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: Yes! Found my slim Syt with real boobs.

If u also like slim Syt with real boobs that is at least B and with good attitude, u will not be disappointed.