Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aulex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Promised bro regentlust to write FR.
Usually i dont really write FR but since i got 1st blood so..then i shall specially write one haha.

For May (TheRegentLust)

Looks: 7.5/10
Slightly tanner than photos but still great looking with makeup. Well what are the odds that you can find a very fair looking thai girl in these stables anyway

Body: 7.5/10
Curvy body, NOT fat with nice ass. I dont really like those with small ass, sometimes you doggy and it hurts your groin area because their ass no meat, but this ass nice to doggy with piakpiak sound. 1 tattoo on her lower back area which i've always liked. because i tall slim girls, other wise sure give 9/10 hahaha.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Enhanced C, but is not those enhanced until hard hard one cant even feel the boob fats, but this one still can feel the soft soft fats.

French: 8/10
Great frenching. Doesnt siam your lips or kiss like dead fish.

BbbJ: 8/10
She can suck for quite some time, deep suction. Goes for the whole thing and not just the head.

Painting: Im not into painting. Hahaha

FJ: 8/10
obliging to different sizes, no complaints. my favourite was doggy with her nice ass to piak piak with slight moaning. wont have complains about being fucked long time because i took some time to cum.

GFE: 8/10
Not sure about her english because i conversed with her in thai all the way. quite chitty chatty and doesnt use her handphone like some girls. Good attitude, not lazy.

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: Yes! But still would try other girls :P