View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Envious of you, Bro merelyevil, to have had a great session with Yumi. I opted for a mystery bonk today as I don't mind any of the babes in Paradise's stable... So decided to leave it to fate, and hope to get rewarded... Confirmed the slot with Bro Paradise and got clear direction to the location promptly... and in no time I was there in the room. Asked for her name, and "Yumi" was the reply. I really thought GREAT! Jackpot!!... but haiz.. things went downhill from there...

Don't know if it was the one-shot mystery bonk I chose, or she was not in the best of mood or what... Ended up having my own shower... Tried to break ice, but were met with some attitude...? Foreplay was brief... and then immediately went into CBJ... Wanted to paint, cannot. Already sian...Didn't even try to kiss... Went missionary for a bit. Ask her to ride, but met with resistance, and she turned and said she want doggy... Really no mood anymore... Quickly released... No saving grace here for us to shower together as I have my own shower, and left... with some time to spare.

I always follow the Paradise stable as I has been impressed with Bro Paradise's QC (in terms of SYT). I dont know what's wrong with Yumi today. I just hope she pull her socks up!! For I think she is a looker, but how chio also no use if give out such attitude and responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Just completed a RTF For Yumi
this gem is solid indeed. most of the time once you rtf, service level drops as she slacks off. for yumi, the opposite is true.

she is comfortable with me already, and we spent more time chit chat and i wanted to have more time with her, so i took 2 slots. bro paradise was very accommodating and arranged everything nicely for me.
i wanted a change in pace, and was looking for lovemaking rather than fucking. so we took things slow. she treat me like a BF and gave me the full GFE. first shot took about an hour and lots of foreplay and i told her i didnt want to cum so fast so she took her time and everytime i was about to cum i instructed her to stop and let the sensation pass. she kept giggling and telling me i am a very naughty boy. =) finally couldnt hold back and exploded.
second shot also took about an hour with us doing multiple positions and resting inbetween. i enjoyed the slow lovemaking, really made my day, i think i might be addicted.
Good girl, rainy day, great apartment very conducive for lovemaking

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)