View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

Sam slowly dragged his boner out of my ravaged pussy and I sighed again. He knew he had to make this good for me, or there could be trouble. So he slid back in deep and rolled his hips in circles, to smash and massage my teen clitty.

That worked wonders. My head snapped up off the floor and I went "Ohhhhhhhhh that's nice."

He just kept going, realizing that his cock tip was poking regularly into my cervix at the same time his bone was smashing my clit. It only took a couple of minutes before I went off like a firecracker, squealing and groaning and yelling about how good it felt, and about how much I loved coach Samuel and for him not to stop.

And, to top off the whole thing he let himself wash out my pussy with his cum. He knew he was so hot there would be another load for Tiffany, so he packed my virgin puss full to overflowing with sperm. He didn't think about the fact that most girls lose their virginity on impulse, rather than planning the event. He didn't think about the fact that I could only have known about him and Tiffany for less than 24 hours. He didn't think about the probability that there was no way in the world that I was on the pill. He just bred me like nature intended.

15 minutes later I got to do another thing for the first time in my life. I got to see two people having hot steamy sex for the first time. I watched in awe as Tiffany spread her legs for the coach and sighed happily as she got a proper reaming out by coach's renewed bone. I gasped as I saw how big that bone was, and how much it stretched out Tiffany's pussy. I couldn't believe that thing had been inside me. Then coach was gasping, and his balls were jumping as I watched him plant a pound of his seed in Tiffany's fertile garden.

Finally, a summary of this story before going on to the next.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coach did a lot of special training from that night until the powder puff game. By the time the game actually got played, he had three backup centers. Every night one of them came to him for special practice and he doused her pussy with his spooge. He'd never had so much pussy and because of it he never thought things out. As a consequence, by the time Samuel's Pirettes went out on the field to play at half time, three of them were pregnant with his babies. That the forth wasn't was because she was already pregnant with his star quarterback's baby. Lucky thing, I did not get mine!

The good news was that his girls won the powder puff game - twelve - zip!

The bad news was that Sam had to give up a nice job in a great little town and start a new life under a new name.

END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want More???? Or check out my other thread :

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=695912

Thanks again!