View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
2500B for mediocre service i think not worth it... even at 2000b i feel also not worth it...

are you referring to nana carpark fl at 2000B...
agree...in fact, some of my best sexperience was at agg bars where i get to finger fuck pretty young girls and dfk and groping...just for a few drinks. if like, tarbao back hotel if not then it's goodnight lol

some of the best sex i had was a whole night of foreplay, grinding at clubs before u bring her back and by then she is really wet and horny. be warned - some of them will do raw sex straight up when they are fucking horny! if this is what u want, then be aware of ALL the risks and go ahead. but i was once stunned when during shower foreplay, she was too fucking horny and she simply arched backwards and she ownself penetrated me! OMgosh. and we did a few strokes and big head over take small head and i pulled out and scrambled to dry myself and helmet on and fucked her senseless lol. but this was one of my most memorable experience.