View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyleesg View Post
Done it a few times. 1st time panick. soon becomes an addiction. The more I do, the more guilt I have. Some times I feel empty. Like actually I dun really enjoy it. Dun know what the fuck I want. Care to share more if any of u have the same feeling as I have.
I think i understand what you mean... it's like you turn on the TV just want to make some noise in the air, but you don't care what the TV programme is about.

This is called emptiness, my friend. Some people go gambling, take drug, get drunk, ... because of emptiness. They don't really enjoy what they are doing, but they just want to do some shits to make them forget about how lonely they are.