Old 19-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iluvdamilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok Hotel Advise (Visitor Friendly)

Based in BKK for a few months now and have tried several 5*/4* hotels here so wanted to compile a short list of good hotels and how girl friendly they are.

Generally speaking room rates at decent hotels don't change in Bangkok if you book for 1 or 2 guests so always pre-book your hotel for two. If you're booked for one then they might get difficult if suddenly another guest shows up and they try and charge you a 'joiner fee'.

The next issue is ID check which is really a pain so I'd try to find hotels where you don't have to pass close by the front desk every single time you enter. If the girl looks decent then usually hotels won't bat an eye.

Most hotels require elevator key cards, though I always recommend to pick up your girl at the Lobby due to the many fake pics they send you. If not legit, send them back!

Following are hotels with easy access to the room:

5*
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, Luxury Collection
Athenee Hotel, Luxury Collection
Grand Hyatt Bangkok
Conrad Bangkok
Hilton Sukhumvit (next to Emporium Shopping Mall)
Westin Grande Sukhumvit

4*
Doubletree Bangkok
Le Meridien Bangkok (Patpong)
Indigo
Marriott Marquis
Marriott Bangkok Suk 57 (Thonglor)

3*
Aloft Bangkok Soit 11 (often asks for ID due to the nature of their location)
Hyatt Place (brand new, great hotel, next to Emporium Shopping Mall)

Hotels I found difficult or at least uncomfortable unless you have a model girl that can pass as a guest:

Park Hyatt Bangkok (has a Sky Lobby, you need to parade in front of the F/D to go to your room) as well as Okura Prestige.

Hope it helps some of my fellow mongers. Advantage of staying here long term is I can play Tinder and Thai Cupid which brings a lot of free action. Well... nothing is free... entertainment expenses.