View Single Post
Old 16-01-2007, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally posted by gremio82

Wonder why she needs to keep your relationship from her parents..? Dun think there is anything wrong with letting them know right...?

BTW if one were to go and see their parent, is it as good as telling them that one is going to be their future son-in-law...?
Firstly is that time she came Sillypore to work w/o her parents knowing. Her parents also disapprove her to go oversea to work. If they know, they will lecture her badly. We know each other when she work in Sillypore, so how to let her parents know he got a bf in Sillypore? It will be as good as telling them she came Sillypore before....

Secondly, i am still not ready to see her parents. I am also trying to understand her more at the moment... though i have strong feelings for her, i am not ready to commit so much..