View Single Post
Old 23-07-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
curiouscatagain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My wife wants me to give her my income and collect daily allowance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livefree99 View Post
My wife says a good husband will give his entire income to the wife and collect daily allowance from the wife.
I refused to do so as I feel it is really an insult and it will make the man feel that there is no purpose at work.
This is leading to a divorce if not sorted out.
Dear TS,
Allow me to share my humble opinion as a POV of a married woman:

(1) A good husband is not the one who GIVE his income to his wife. A good husband is the one who ENTRUST his heart as well as his blood & sweats to his wife.

(2) A Good wife is not the one who only know how to DEMAND but also know how to SUPPORT and MANAGE his husband ambition and dreams.

(3) Since Ancient time, men are always sought as "the hunter and provider" for his family

(4) A good wife is a "heart-dream guardian" and a groomer for her husband and her children.

My husband and I have made an agreement he will entrust not only his life but also his money (and he swears it in front of the church) while I swear I will take care what he entrusts me with all my heart and my life.

The 1st key words are honesty, understanding and discussion.
We set common goals and envision the same kind of future when we grow old together.
I work and earn equally (and sometimes more) than my husband.
I keep all his earning and we have always been very honest to each other (bad or good)
He doesn't get any headache to distribute his money for housing needs and logistics
He doesn't have to bother how come he has no savings at the end of the month
At every wish he wants (car, travel, IT toys and his business) we discuss openly.

He keeps the ATM card, I keep its bank book for monitoring.
Both of us agree if we spend more than our monthly allowance, we will tell honestly to each other and for what (reasonable) purpose.
I also do careful investment for him and always seek his approval and advice in advance before I do.
The rewards we have now: a 2 story house, 1 condo, 4 cars, 2 companies, a very big farming land and a chunk of saving when we grow old together and for our son future education ..I am not bluffing you, really! but it is upto you to believe.

Ask your wife these:
(1) Is she good at managing finance and its distribution?
(2) Can she commit of not spending money selfishly for her own pleasure and interests?
(3) Will she be able to support you to get what you want with the money you entrust her?

PS> get what you want here = not related with helping to score and woo many prostitutes , SB, FL or whatever holes a chiongster want to score.

If she does not have any of those qualities above, can't be trusted and can't commit. Might as well no married and stay single, because Marriage is not only about demanding but also about sharing and supporting each other life and dreams.

Women change after married? YES but so do men

the 2nd key words of problem solving?
Adult talks - Kids Argue (I hope you know what i mean)