Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tiadaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
What u are describing is basically a pump and dump too. There is actually no difference between these 2500-3500 girls and a 285 spa girl. Other then the chit chat about school and what not. If some guys feel like they need to relate to the girl before they fuck her, then that's fine. For me it's not worth it. No point getting to know the girl if u are never going to see her again. But it's their money. I am just saying with all the people posting all these glowing reports and no one mentions the price, it's just suspicious.
As someone who have had a spa girl & SNN's girl, I can safely say there's an incredibly huge difference between the two. To each their own. I've tried a lot of other stables before, and nothing even comes close to SNN for quality. As for the issue of price, if you contact SNN to ask about membership, he will be upfront that his girls's prices are from RM 2K onwards, and you can decide to join or not. At least with him, that will buy you minimum of 2 hours. Other premium stables pay an arm and a leg for ONE hour only.

I've met 3 of his girls, and I've been quite satisfied with my encounters.