View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: How do you all find FBs? Seems like this forum lots of bros can easily find FBs

So true, from personal experience sometimes tao hua luck comes and goes.

Some years many, some years drought...

No just money, FB or flings have to invest emotions and time and effort. Can be draining. Sometimes I think paid ones really save the efforts, BUT and a but BUT, is there is no GFE, it's totally commercial feel. Many bros incl myself prefer the non-commercial feel and therefore seek FBs instead.

To TS, be a friend first. IF they reciprocate and show interest in moving towards that direction, jackpot! If not, move on and on and on. Takes effort. IF you want a good FB, you need also to be real to them and assure them you can satisfy them and at the same time keep their privacy safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
i think it depends on luck....5 years ago I got to know 3 girls from dating site within a week, and bed all of them during the first meet up.

in that year, I ever had like 6 FBs at the SAME time, i basically had sex every night, some times even twice a day with different girls...until I have to do it outdoor or in car to save hotel $$$

today, I have no more lady luck and have 0 FB after searching for years

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.