Thread: Blood on condom
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blood on condom

the thing with menstrual blood is that it is often mixed with vaginal fluid, so there is a risk of getting it though i dont think the risk is high in your case.

i also dont think shaving increase your risk of getting HIV, however it does increase the risk of getting other nasty like HSV..

get yourself checked and read on the window period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuno View Post
I believe it may have been period blood. A friend told me menstrul blood and vaginal fluid can carry just the same amount of HIV virus. There wasnt a lot of blood, just a few stains. I checked and condom was intact so the blood was from outside. There are no open wounds but I did shave the night before and didn’t have any cut that I know of.

I don’t think I’ll be chionging again anymore.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here