Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Went to Rowell on Good Friday looking for some Good Fucking.

Read about this ladyboy called Ann or Anny that gave good service so I was looking for her on that day. Some bro described her as having "long hair, skinny and a nose a bit sharp". That's all I had to go with.

Looking inside the staircose I spoted a few Thai ladyboys. One of them seems to fit the description but I wasn't sure. I checked this thread again and saw that somebody that she will go back on 15 April or something. Well it was 19 April on Good Friday so I guess I missed the boat. With that in mind, I decide to take that ladyboy I was eyeing since Anny probably went back already.

Through the gates and up the steep and treacherous staircase we went up together. I asked her name and she said "Ann". Wow! I must be in luck!

It seems Ann has extended her stay to 6 May. I asked her how many Thai ladyboys here and she said four. They are Ann, Mew, Ploy and Ming or Mint.

Ming is the new addition according to her. I met her when she entered my room hoping that I would like a threesome. Sadly I declined her offer. She's not bad looking from what I can see in the dark and according to Anny she works in Simon Cabaret Phuket so that means got standard one.

Anyway, we had a long foreplay. Anny did not rush and did not ask for money before we start. Cocksucking and assriming by me. She returned with cocksucking but not assriminng. I think she can do it but my ass was probably too sweaty. Managed to squeeze 4 fingers up her asshole.

Caps on and fucked her quickly doggy-style until I cum. I ended too quickly because too horny I guess.

Next time will consider a threesome with Ming and Anny.