Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Went to Rowell on Good Friday looking for some Good Fucking.

Read about this ladyboy called Ann or Anny that gave good service so I was looking for her on that day. Some bro described her as having "long hair, skinny and a nose a bit sharp". That's all I had to go with.

Looking inside the staircose I spoted a few Thai ladyboys. One of them seems to fit the description but I wasn't sure. I checked this thread again and saw that somebody that she will go back on 15 April or something. Well it was 19 April on Good Friday so I guess I missed the boat. With that in mind, I decide to take that ladyboy I was eyeing since Anny probably went back already.

Through the gates and up the steep and treacherous staircase we went up together. I asked her name and she said "Ann". Wow! I must be in luck!

It seems Ann has extended her stay to 6 May. I asked her how many Thai ladyboys here and she said four. They are Ann, Mew, Ploy and Ming or Mint.

Ming is the new addition according to her. I met her when she entered my room hoping that I would like a threesome. Sadly I declined her offer. She's not bad looking from what I can see in the dark and according to Anny she works in Simon Cabaret Phuket so that means got standard one.

Anyway, we had a long foreplay. Anny did not rush and did not ask for money before we start. Cocksucking and assriming by me. She returned with cocksucking but not assriminng. I think she can do it but my ass was probably too sweaty. Managed to squeeze 4 fingers up her asshole.

Caps on and fucked her quickly doggy-style until I cum. I ended too quickly because too horny I guess.

Next time will consider a threesome with Ming and Anny.
I've had Mew, and Ming, and I wouldn't recommend Mew. Stick to Ann, she's the best this batch has to offer.

Mew is pretty unenthusiastic in terms of service. Ming on the other hand is a crazy rider, she rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, all the while screaming Japanese phrases that you see in JAV. Downside is she has a little bit of BO, which caused me to lose my erection halfway.

You can try fucking Ann out in the cubicle since she told me thats what she likes, provided you're not the shy type.