View Single Post
Old 15-11-2018, 10:05 AM
Arbitrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 29
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute
Re: premium point exchange corner points 10^ / general discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I wonder why I wonder how...

10 and above is premium...then what about sbf premium membership known as what...

if we dun want to exchange with lower points then state your minimum points cut-off to exchange...ironically TS exchange with even power 1...then defeats the purpose of this thread...

at least you and me stated our minimum points to exchange...
Well, at least power 1 up me I bother to return it, I made this thread for some of the bros would love to have a platform for higher power exchange. If you have so much to whine about, why are you even here? You and me have the definition of ‘premium’ differently, maybe your life revolves around SBF, hence you only get that premium stands for premium membership. Suggest you do a Google check on the meaning of premium? As stated, power 10^ is considerable a premium / Lao Jiao member to me, it’s the respect I gave to those bros. Hence the title stated ‘premium point exchange’ NOT ‘premium MEMBERSHIP point exchange’ enough clarification?

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.