Old 04-12-2017, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Just went to 1425 had a good time with Qiao An. Fair smooth skin, perky ass, nice sweet smile, slender body, perfect! When I choose her she was all smiles and when we go into the room we immediately clique well. She is very friendly, easy to chat with and get along. As she undress my heart was racing because she is the pretty type to me, seeing a pretty girl took off her clothes revealing her body in front of me really opened my eyes, wow! Just the type of body I like

My hands start to auto-roam her whole body, I molest her butt, pussy and breast, while frenching, it was so hot!

Bathing time, she use her boobs and body to rub my body, it was nice to have a fair, smooth body sliding all over my body plus bbbj, very sextifying.

On the bed her bbbj is the winner, can feel the ends of her throat, small, tight and slippery! Also the feeling of her feminine body all over me, very good!

Fucking her is like fucking a real gf, all the grabbing, licking and sucking, felt like I just had a sextifying meal!

Overall I will definitely fuck her again!