Old 11-12-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Would recommend bros to stay around Thonglor/Ekkamai areas. Used to stay at Ratchada/Huay Kwang there but found that there are too many tiongs there nowadays. And if you want to travel to town area or sukhumvit by taxi or uber, the jams are a big headache both going and back.

Thonglor/Ekkamai are quiet places with many hipster cafes that you can explore or get your breakfast in the day. Thai local food is aplenty too along Soi 55, just dont go into those Jap/Thai fusion restaurant. If you want to travel to tourist places, it is all along the BTS line.

And for me at night, I can just walk to Nunglen/DnD/Funky for clubbing as I like clubs with thai bands rather than those full on EDM like Onyx. Overall, an area with affordable hotels that are quiet in the day with things to explore and eat and can travel easily to town for your shopping etc. Going back to hotel after a night of crazy drinking at those clubs in Thonglor also wont be chopped as taxi confirm turn on meter when the ride is just 3mins away.