Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ramu1675 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Review on Izza :-)
http://singapore.cracker.com/Transse...e-fire/9512572

I had the pleasure of meeting Izza last week and i would say it was one of the best thing that happened to me. she stays in one of the most discreet hotel which is very central. She greeted me into her room looking very pretty and glamorous she is as you can see from her picture very voluptuous so the brothers who like big boobs she is the best treat in town. she was very relaxed and not in a hurry at all, she offered me a cigarette and smoked one herself as well. Post that we chatted for 10 min and then we went for a shower together i was in for a treat, she soaped me and bathed me and i did the same to her the small space of shower cubicle meant lot rubbing of soapy bodies together which was awesome.

We went out dried each other, she dried her hair and we smoked and we talked. she offered me a drink as well. Then i went to the bed and she joined me there, first she played with my nipples and then i returned the favor. She was rocking hard by then, her cock is well over 6 inches and is very thick it was pleasure to hold and more pleasures to suck on. she asked me to sleep with head on the edge of the bed and proceed to fuck my face for eternity while she blew me and played with my cock all the time. Then she proceed to fuck me and i must admit it was painful for a first few thrust but then i was begging for more and when then i finally came.

We cleaned ourself, chatted for some more time before saying good byes.

she was high on GFE as well, her pictures are 100% original, she actually does look prettier in real life and not a time watcher.

I will definitely be returning to her and will make the best of it before she heads back.

She is the best of the current girls in Singapore by far and a must try i am sure U won't regret meeting her as she is sweet and passionate