Old 20-05-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ekcivichenry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL College Student Freelance FR

Bro can share contact? Heading to KLIA Monday night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakickt View Post
Would like to share my last week experience with a local CKT student incall in hotel at Sri Petaling area.

She greeted me at the door and hugged me as I went in and asked me how old I am because I look really young Her voice is very soft and cute with a light taiwanese accent. She undress me and started kissing my neck as she takes off my shirt and continued to lick my nipples making me very hard. Then she touched my jeans and said something is growing hard already... can't wait?

Then she took of my pants and my underwear and I asked if I could undress her. So i undress her from the back. After we finish undressing, she directed me to the bathroom and bath me.

As we came out from the toilet, she dry me up with the towel and pushed me to the bed kissing me vigorously at my neck and chest while her hands is rubbing my penis. She slowly proceeded down and gave me a tickle with her tongue at the the tip of my penis, looking at me with those cute innocent eyes and then she started licking it and the sucking it.

As she was blowing
WIR: YES!!! Will try again