Thread: SB or FL?
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 20
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SB or FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
My point is this firstly its hilarious you are preaching the benefits of a loving momogamous relationship on a whoring website, secondly you are telling people how much better it is from your own limited perspective, whilst unable to look at teh complete set of possible circumstances ie one you have very little to lose from a divorce settlement so you dont have that fear, secondly you have very little experience on the other side of the equation of seeing FL. To me this is yet another example of someone talking out of his ass as you have neither direct experience to comment nor can you be deemed a expert in these fields, at most you can say this is a opinion, and just like anuses everyone has one, yet not everyone has learnt that silence is golden
ps seems to you you already inherently empty thats why you think tis will fill up your emptiness, empty head and a empty heart
Thanks bro for the feedback. what u say is correct, guess sugar baby doesn't suit me . too much burden to carry.