View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 12:46 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Now getting a bit sleepy.

And also it's the Thai King's birthday tomorrow. Wan Por. So wish him a very happy birthday.

So far this discussion sounds lively and open-minded. Maybe to make things more interesting, I shall post some of the interesting happenings which happen to me and my ex-tirak. I think that will be scintillating. And hopefully she will have a chance to read what I am writing today even though she is in London. I would seriously love to thank her for bringing me out of the perfect fantasy world. Without her, there wouldn't be me learning thai. I also wouldn't have realised what is true and what is false.

PS to free: If you are buying a gift for your tirak's parents. you do not need to buy them a watch nor gold jewellery. Practical items. The best present will be to go supermarkets and get them those chicken essence hamper, costs around 1000+baht or more depending on quantity you buy. The thais treat chicken essence as a luxury item. Even though some Thais do not like the taste but chicken essence is the symbol of an ideal gift. Shops and supermarklets all around Thailand sell them in different hamper sizes.

Good night everyone.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...