Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
hardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16h6

Although many here will consider $150 per fuck is not a great deal of $$ now but it’s our hard earned money and not everyone can afford more than 1 session per week. And since we serve and get intel from this forum, we will certainly wants to get the WL that has good review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
As far as I know, Ah Seng and/or PETER will get especially furious if one window shop and/or requests for the whore names without booking and then goto another house to book their girls. “I liken that to the shoppers go to the shopping mall to check up the clothes and try them on without purchasing. They subsequently purchase similar items online at a cheaper rate”.

My advise, one may window shop but do not do it too frequently as the OKT will mark you. Do not create trouble at brothel as one is being videoed all the time once he stepped into the brothel. After all we punters are there for one common universal reason. Well, unless he wanna KC the whores as well as the OKTs. That is totally a different ball game altogether. Cheers!