View Single Post
Old 08-03-2002, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Xin Xin(L28) FR by omnia 07022002

looks:6(very fair, slutty bitchy look)
body:6.5(average ht, proportionate, bouncy ass)
boobs:7(33C, more than a handful, pinkish nipples, appears to be modified, a bit hard)
frenching:yes(very passionate)
ar:yes(the best rimming action that i have had in gl, not too hard or soft, just right, with inter play of finger action)
bbbj:8.5(starts off with a vigorous bj in the shower, followed by good suction bj in bed while playing with ass)
fj:8.5(very good work out, good stamina, varied positions, best position with her riding and moaning with that slutty face)
attitude and service:8.5(very friendly gal, commando service with a touch of gf treatment, enjoyed fingering her ass and c**t simultaneously while she blew me, great shower action coupled by a good scrub)
rtf:yes(unfortunately she is not a looker, but her service more than makes up for her looks)

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!