Old 11-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
yandao26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Agree, Language is a problem. It is best to have a local with you and treatment will be different.What i have toured in korea is that, it seems to me that gers have nice figures and seldom you will find "fleshy gers" on the streets.

My 2nd FR is from a ger pick up in JJ.

Was with my customers on thursday and the crowd was abt 60%-70% crwoded and they managed to chat up with some gers over there and they have also invited some ger-frds of their own to JJ. Managed to chat up with all the gers using very simple english and translation from my customers but this ger managed to get my attention and she is call Sharon Kim.She is 27 and working as a secretary in a consulting firm and a frd of my customer and one thing that is good is that --She studied English during her uni days... . Usual chatting, drinking and dancing with some touching with her and my customer noticed that i am interested in her. My customer then told me that he ask Sharon boss to give her a day off the next day.I got the hint and i procced to be more "aggresive" in my conversation with her. She seems to get some hints and she did not reject mi at all. We still played along in our conversation, at this time, i am not really confident that i can bed her.

After a few hrs at JJ, we decided to head for home as it is still another working day for some of my customers frdz. I then acting to be a bit high on alcohol, requested her to send me back to hotel and she quickly agreed. I was really happy. During the cab ride, i lay on her shoulder and she gently stroke my face, GF feeling, I was like getting more confident.

Upon reaching the hotel, we went up to our room and i just laid on the bed acting drunk.She took off my shoes and put a towel on my forehead. Then she told me she has to work and will be going home. I then wake up immediately and told her that i need somebody to be with tonite and she hesitate for while and then say "What do i see in her"? I then came up with some excuses and told her i like her eyes, hair, skin, body etc...and after some persuadsion, she agreed. We went to bath together and we scrub our bodies till clean clean...Then we proceed to the bed and then everything was slow with BGR Feeling but SOP.

After the 1st shot, She asked me whether i am really drunk just now and i told her i am not.She told me she look through my trick as i am not a good actor but a nice man in bed. We rested and TCSS...and have a good laugh over some dirty jokes....then we proceed to Round 2 with me looking at her eyes..This time round was a bit longer as i am still quite numb from the 1st round. We both enjoyed ourselves very much and she has those nice but shy ger moans, this time round i came and shot on her tummy.We clean up and hugged each other to zzzzz...

We were interupted by her phone informing her that she need not go to work today as she have been granted a day off. She was very puzzle looking at me and i told her i actually have everything arranged. She did not get angry but was a bit upset that she does not wan her boss to know that such things happen.I then apologised to her and give her a nice pat and then kissed her on her lips and then go for Round 3.

After the session 3, we headed for bf and she asked what is our r/s and i told her we are frdzzz..she seems a bit sad on the reply.I was "oh sit"....we went silence during our bf...She then told me she need to go home as she is not feeling well. i offered to accompany her to the clinic by cab but she did not wan to.. then no choice paid for her cab fare home and then headed to my customer's company.My customers ask if i enjoy myself last nite, and i told them "yes" but i told them that i might have hurt the ger feeling but my customers told me that not to feel guilty abt the incident and everything can be resolved easily. He then phoned her boss and they speak in korean which i dun understand.

Then later in the afternoon, i received her call and came to get to know from her is that she got a pay raise and i believe that my customers have told her boss to resolve this issue. Then i told her to take good care of herself and will keep in contact with me. she said ok and tell me to come back to seoul if i can.

Then i told my customers that we would go ahead with our projects and then i would have more chances to visit seoul very soon.

Sorry for the long story. but this is wht my Seoul romance have came about.

dear bros, Try finding such romance in seoul and who knows ur story might be better than mine.....kekekee if not go back to massage joints,disco,pubs to find FLs..... But very impt, Go with the locals....

That for now ......