Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ornateghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborolite
Thanks Bro Jackiewong.. however if ask those taxi drivers.. mayb a bit difficult. their "england".. suck big time!!! i rather i find the place myself. given the address, i believe i can navigate my way with my reliable pda navigator.. heehee. will pm u for your contact. any idea where this Josephine is?

Any more bros in taipei/taichung?? can gather for a overseas tcss!

Bro Onguard1 u can email me when u have settled down , email : [email protected].. settle fast.. life getting too boring.. need chionging kakis!!!
Bro, bad news is that taipei is not the best place in taiwan for cheong. However, there are some items around for you to explore:
- Carnegies, on Anhe Road near the Far Eastern hotel, esp. on Wed night
- Anhe Road itself, running between Ren-ai and He-ping, is littered in small bars and lounges that are tastefully decorated, and attracts many diferent crowds. My personal fav is Champagne, near the Ren-Ai primary school
- Brown Sugar, Xinyi district, Exchange Square
- Shuang-Cheng street, another area littered in small bars and lounges and more popular with Japanese, like the more down-to-earth version of Anhe road
- Joyce, at Shi-Min main road. An alternative to the meat mkt at Carnegies
- Roxy (I think), at Jin-Shan Road. This one goes really late, and is visited after Carnegies and Joyce call it a night
- If you up for spending $$$ (and I mean a lot for 1 single night), try the Redhorse club along Xinyi Road (quite near to Tunghua street junction) - definitely one of the best club in Taipei. Things can get wild once you're in the KTV room
- Plush, on the top-floor of the Jin-Hua Mall, you could get lucky there too
- A massage parlour (forgot its name), at the old Asiaworld hotel on Dung-hua Road
- Call-girl service are normally quite safe, but ask about specials first as some might only offer massage
- Be careful of those so-called "beauty shops": don't get dry-cleaned