View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldhead
Hi everyone

I plan to go zhuhai to meet my gal. As it will be my first time, how do i get there and which travel agency will you recommend that offer the best air tickets rates.

My gal did suggested on how should i travel to get to her but my understanding of chinese only C6 standard...dont fully understand some of the details so i appreciate fellow brothers here can help me out. The only thing i know i have to get to Hong Kong then from there i'm stuck

Hi.. to go ZH..You can either fly into HK or Macau.

Of course flying into Macau is more convenient. But due to only two airlines namely Silk Air n Macau serving Macau fm Sin the price may be a littlw higher but it's worth it consider the time and ferry fee saving..... I would personally suggest this option.

Fm Macau airport just take a HK15/20 bus service to the cross point to ZH....very convenient and save lots of time and hassle. You just hv to book the flight early to ensure the seats...any travel agent can help or book directly thru silkair website.
http://www.silkair.com/mbe/application/mbe

But forewarned that seat is not easy to get if u re flying this months.....

If you're going thru HKIA...the fastest way is to take the ferry direct fm HKIA.... Check this website :

http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com.hk...ule_fare_table

This is the fastest way.
Getting seats to HK is not an issue..... you just have to look out for the landing to connect with the ferry...

Have a good trip...