Old 16-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

My first post in this forum shall be dedicated to the most professional Juagen in Singapore, Ling Ling Jie!

When people talk about juagen, you would usually relate it to a glorified handjob. But Ling Ling Jie’s strictly professional juagen technique is on a very high skill level.

You will not feel like ejaculating. Every stroke and pull that she does will have you agree that she is the real deal. You have to feel it for yourself to know what a real juagen is all about.

I am writing this review only because I have truly benefited from Ling Ling jie’s real skills and sincere treatment.

For bros who are going to her for real juagen, please make sure you ask directly for either Ling Ling Jie or Linda Jie. Yan zi Jie and Qing Jie are no longer with them. There may be many disciples in the centre, but only Linda has paid for and truly mastered the juagen technique from Ling Ling Jie herself.

Hope that bros looking for real juagen can get your fix from this really rare and professional juagen master in Ang Mo Kio.

Cheers.