View Single Post
Old 23-04-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
NNKC, so good for free. I want also dont have
Just be a member and stay there more than 15 nights for the 1st year will do. I am getting used to having nearly everything laid on my doorsteps for convenient reason/s...not a good sign to become adventurous tho. Even registering my sim card took no more than 30 mins today...and i registered 2 sim cards from 2 telco companies today,both were in Nagoya Hill Mall (Telkomsel and IM3). If the queue is long,i would have ask my girls to help me queue,but too bad,it isnt that bad. The guys from Telkomsel even came looking for me when my queue number is almost up,hehehe....good service they have! Thumbs up to Telkomsel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Batam scary place? Scams? I suggest u suck ur thumb and play in Sillypore. Sillypore very very safe.
Bro,you mean Singapore no scams? Hehehe...it is because most Singaporean were familiar with Singapore,hence they feel safer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
What so scary about Batam? You just need to exercise due diligence with whatever you are doing. Food, hotel, beer, girls are cheaper in Batam.
I agreed. Batam even have a Singapore Consulate,like an embassy for Sillyporean in case they get into some trouble. I dont see that in most mongering countries,and even if there is one,it wont be close by. Batam's Singapore consulate is near to Batam,if i dont remember wrong and they are just about 15 min drive to most cheonging places,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info