View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 411: Best Thai Massage Places? NO BOOM BOOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogojoke View Post
I'm about to be in thailand soon & one thing i am going to spend money on is thai massage to release stress from my neck & lower back. I'm going from Chiang mai, Bangkok & Pattaya.

As title says. Best thai massage places no Boom Boom! But legit places.

Name the place, What city and address & person to ask for if there like Massage gods & type of massage you recomand. & price & tips. Telling your story is always appreciated.
By chance I popped into this massage place called Po massage or something in a side lane just at the start of sukhumvit soi 39. There were many mainland tourists coming down while I was waiting so I thought it wasn’t going to be any good. But to my surprise I had a really solid Thai massage for 2 hours for 500 plus baht. The Aunty masseuse held nothing back and any knots in my body were thoroughly ironed out that day. It was a good surprise after many mediocre massages across Thailand even in the well known ones like Healthland which I don’t bother going to anymore. Sometimes You can be surprised by trying a place you heard nothing about compared to those branded or recommended places which usually end up in disappointment.