Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boyboy96 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Posting this in the various thematic threads in which I think this FR will apply.

Had a tryst with one of the newbies of 1612. Sexperience was very positive.

Name: Fei Fei
Base: 1612
Origin: Jiangsu
Prior exp: KTV.

Face: Cute cute sweet sweet face, macam secondary school sweetheart or your neighbour’s school-going daughter whose cherry you always fantasized about popping. Shoulder length tresses with curls at the end. Exudes innocence and is a good talker. What sold me were her snaggleteeth or “yaeba” as they are known in Japan; those make her so kawaii when she smiles.

Boobs: 32Bs which felt au natural in my hands. Average brown nips.

Body: Slim lithe schoolgirl body. Can be regarded as skinny. Little body fat and I could see a hint of abs as she wriggled herself naked. Abt 1.6+m tall. Average growth at her snatch.

Bath job: She stroked me hard in the shower. Need the bros to teach her the full works cz my needs are actually simple.

BBBJ: Fei Fei knows her way around a dick…and I’ve had plenty of mouths around my dick. She kept my dick in her mouth as she both tenderly and hungrily swirled her tongue around my dick head. That nearly drove me out of my fucking mind. Fei Fei blew me from the side which allowed me full-hands access to her B cups and greedy ogling of her magnificent lithe flesh across my vision.

Good news for CIM fans, she allows that if you look and smell clean enough and tell her beforehand.

Frenching: Oh boy, Tommy’s new recruit can speak very fluent French. We frenched deeply, with her moist supple tongue slipping and gliding and pushing against mine. Oh be still my beating heart! She said she would french joes who also look clean and don’t have bad breath.

Painting: She said she hadn’t had a good fuck for weeks so I took the opportunity to help her catch up. Her juices flowed so much that my chin was dripping with her goodness. She definitely came judging by the heaving of her abs, which was an incredibly erotic sight.

FJ: If I was given just one word to describe Fei Fei, it would be “tight”. My dick is not that big but I sure felt big in her tight tight throbbing love tunnel. The sexperience was totally GFE, with her moans and desperate grasping of the sheets while we frenched and groped frantically, as if each moment of our lust were the last. Each thrust elicited a reaction from Fei Fei; a moan, a gasp, a spasm. Those only served to fan the flames of my lust and spurred me to greater heights, pun intended. Till now I can feel her hot breath against my cheeks and ears, a lasciviously vivid memento of our exercise in wantonness. My sweat was running off my body in rivers as we engaged in sweet torrid sex. I came furiously and Fei Fei embraced me tightly to enjoy the vibes as I shuddered past the finish line, heart beating furiously but thankfully intact. She then uncapped me and held me tight, with her head against my laboring heart.

Personality: Smart lady who’s willing to work hard to please her clients. Her character reminds me of the recently ROD’ed Selina - small sized package with a winning personality. Of course chemistry still plays a part; in her own words, “If my customers can give me feel, then we’ll have a good time”…in Mandarin of course. She has the basics solidly right, and the bros would do well to coach her in advanced GL tactics. Mostly GFE treatment tho I think she’s also capable of PSE.

RTF: Hell yes! Need the bros' coaching bcz I seldom go GL nowadays. Play in BKK mostly now.
How much per shot or 2 shots