Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lovinviet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

My FR for ace about a week ago

Arrived past midnight and the place was crowded. Full of stocks old and some unfamiliar faces (says the cheongster who hasn’t been a patron for a very long time)

Sat at a corner (bad idea cuz can’t see the girls’ faces) only see their baju. Wtf. So switch to stand at the rail (got lucky). Spend about 2 hours look see look see. Then this SYT came down and caught my eye. Once piece dress hugging her perky ass, small boobs (A maybe) and a nice smile.

Came over and asked if I wanted to go. Was trying my luck to get 70. No luck. Then she went up with some other guy. Oh well, time her. Thanks dude. Came down after 45 minutes.

After she came down, went and ask her again. She still holding her price. Ok la.

Before going up was groping her ass when waiting for the lift. Then held my hand when walking to her room. Once reached her room she undressed and asked me to undress. Small but perky boobs (starting to like this recently) but very perky ass.

Asked me to lie down on my back (heart thinking shit. Gonna be SOP. But ok cause she is the type I like; if wanted quality will have gone for someone I was familiar). Started by attacking my nipples! Licking sucking and leaving her lipstick mark. Right side then left. Fuck I was turned on. A bit of cat bath then capped and gave CBJ.

Even w the condom on she really sucks it good. Man would have felt good if it were bbbj. She even tries to Deep Throat you. She then sits up and smiles at you. Oh god. That was fucking hot.

Grab her and she slowly rode me. Then she lied on top of me and starting licking my neck and my ears. While I pumped her from below.

Did her slow and listened to her moans directly to my ear. Started pumping quicker and came in that position.

Overall I was impressed with this gem. (Personal opinion)

Date: September 18’
Name: Ngocanh
Face: better under low light. Bright room showed her make up and a bit pimples.
Boobs: A cup. (Small boob)
Body: looks good for her frame. Small size and perky ass boobs just nice to show.
BBBJ: Didn’t try
CB: started around my nipples and left lipstick marks.
FJ: Pussy quite tight. Moans into your ear if you hug her tight.
Overall: 8/10 Cause of her smile and she tries to communicate with you too.
Hygiene: Washes up after.
DFK: No
Room: clean but bright.
Price: 80
WIR : yea but saw a few others that I might wanna try out.