Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Tsyukomi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Still many bros bbbj

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Genital Herpes can be transmitted even though there are no visible symptoms present.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfa...s-detailed.htm

How do people get genital herpes?

Infections are transmitted through contact with HSV in herpes lesions, mucosal surfaces, genital secretions, or oral secretions. HSV-1 and HSV-2 can be shed from normal-appearing oral or genital mucosa or skin. Generally, a person can only get HSV-2 infection during genital contact with someone who has a genital HSV-2 infection. However, receiving oral sex from a person with an oral HSV-1 infection can result in getting a genital HSV-1 infection. Transmission commonly occurs from contact with an infected partner who does not have visible lesions and who may not know that he or she is infected. In persons with asymptomatic HSV-2 infections, genital HSV shedding occurs on 10.2% of days, compared to 20.1% of days among those with symptomatic infections.
Hmm thanks for the clarification, like that I assume I also have genital herpes liao cause during the years of chionging, I had been bbbj by several fls . But I never had any symptoms or outbreak before. Well, planning to go for std tests at the end of the month. Hopefully if im really tested positive for genital herpes, pray pray I won't have an outbreak for life