View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light
Re: From Massage Lady to F**k Buddy to “Girlfriend” then to something else…

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Story time for the new year!

I have been keeping this real life story close to my heart for years and since I am all for sharing experiences, I have decided to write down this little story of mine. Please note that some details of the story have been changed and intentionally made vague to prevent the persons in this story to be identified.

There will be no photos posted as it is not my intention to entice or court controversies among bros. I also chose not to post in the Health Centre thread for the same reason. To spice things up, I will write in more “colourful language” in parts where there are some actions. However, if you are eager to ask for contacts, I am sorry but this lady has retired for good and is 99.99% certain of never coming back to the industry. I would be the very first person to stop her and the last person to encourage her to go back to her ML (Massage Lady) life.

I will be breaking up the stories into different phases (13 Chapters to be exact) so hopefully it feels like reading a short novel. This story will sound like a channel 8 drama series because it did indeed felt like one.

Please try not to guess who this lady is. If you know who, please just keep this to yourself and enjoy the story. I also appreciate that bros with a story of their own to share to not hijack this thread to do so as it may confuse readers.

I also have to emphasise that I try my very best to respect all MLs who are deserving of dignity and appreciation. So if you find any parts of the stories condescending about this ML, it is truly not my intentions to put her out in this story and “milk” her to get a lot of page views and attention. MLs are also human, they have emotions, ups and downs like all of us, just that their jobs are very special. If given a choice no one would want to be a ML.

We all have these unforgettable stories which can last us a lifetime and I am just narrating one of those.
Way to go Bro! Support Support!!!