Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
hardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16h6

I am not window shopping. I went in and asked for TT at 1649 but she code red. I saw a nice WL sitting there and wanted to know her name, if she has good/bad review from here but was so so pissed off by the Aunty. It was as in fact my 4th visit there in a month and I tried Tian Tian, Xia Tian and Yang Yang on my previous visit. Not my fault that she couldn’t regconise me.

Anyway I’m not here to badmouth her. I was just surprised that someone managed to find out names of the WL when I was totally ignored by Okt despite me asking twice. Think I’ll leave it here.

Btw, where can I call 1649 WL from? Any houses can do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Albeit it is nothing wrong to window-shop but spare a thought and be fair to these OKTs. How would you feel if you were them? If one really wanna window shop, my suggestion is, do a mix of window-shop + booking their WLs at their shops sometime. This would gain better mileage if you visit their shops again in the near future.

Yeah, Ah Seng and Peter are known to like to “blow their trumpets” ... even their peers also thought so.

Good luck & happy bonking,
MaXx