View Single Post
Old 14-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
slip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Think I can be considered a regular of bro SNN since I have booked from him a few times. Some have said that the prices are steep. But well, given the quality, the girls I booked would be going for $700 - $900 per hour if they were holding a SG passport.

My FRs for the girls I had the pleasure to spend time with, in chronological order. I am not a boobs man and bad at judging cup sizes, so I will not be indicating that. Ratings will be used very sparingly.

Grace

She was the first, and so far the best, girl I had booked from SNN. My kind of looks (9/10 in my opinion), petite, healthy skin tone and body, and projecting a cheerful and bashful personality. Did not watch time (she spent close to 3 hours with me), and it felt like love-making instead of sex.

My biggest regret is that I did not make an overnight booking, and she has since retired. Bro SNN, if she decides to make a comeback, please let me know!

Lynn

She has a nice and slim figure, and her sunshine and bubbly personality makes her very easy to chat with. Took things slow since she was going to spend the entire night in my room and we warmed up with a drink at the hotel bar first.

It was an ok session, maybe we did not have the best chemistry in bed. But I still enjoyed her company.

Amanda

One of the highest rated (in terms of looks) in bro SNN's stable. Do not get me wrong, Amanda is pretty. Perhaps I expected too much, or it is simply a case of one's man meat being another's poison. But she is still a solid 8/10, and definitely will make you turn around to look again if you bump into her on the streets.

Another girl with a nice and slim figure, and the sex was pretty intense and satisfying. We were both sweating and catching our breaths after the deed.

Abigail

Another of the higher premium girls in bro SNN's stable. Her prettiness is the ah-lian type, and she fulfilled my fantasy of bonking a girl with this look. We spent quite a bit of time talking about all the famous street eats in KL.

Her figure wowed me. Slim and fair with a wonderful pair of jugs that were just the right size and made me unable to resist fondling throughout, regardless of who was on top of the other. Another intense and satisfying session, and she is definitely on my return list.

Thanks bro SNN for the prompt replies during the arrangements. You are definitely making me travel to KL more often than I should.