Old 13-07-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of con people - Amansari 136

+1. ya. try respect WL as this line is not easy. They are making living as they don't have education backgrounds.

I deleted the posts because it is enough and this is not a way to get her justice and to warn others. A person contacted me and a friend advised me to do this for myself. I have been scammed and it was my fault to trust and chose to love WL. But I will not defend her either nor forgive her. She can do what she wants and we not cross path.

Personally, sometimes I feel so angry with myself and her when flash back this bad memory or a friend bring back this topic. I had good friend to stop me when I was asked to give first amount to her but I chose to love her and I wanted to change her life. It was my fault that I continue to trust her and let her continue to take advantage on me. and my friend keep discouraging me when next amounts about to give and i continue to give. I had myself to be blamed for all this and I had my choices.

My depression prob is better now and slowly move out from this shitty past. I want to delete her from my Past.

My piece of advises for cheongster and future cheongster. Do not fall in love with WL and fall so deep like me. Spa is not a place to find love. it just a place to make love and pleasure. At least use your instinct and do diligence background check on the person if u have decided and don't blindly believe what they said to you.

This is my friendly advice.

TQ

Last edited by apppioneer; 13-07-2018 at 09:43 PM.