Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
blushp852 is Cool - loads of Potential
Seeking: Genuine SD

Hello.

I am a attractive local Chinese girl in my mid twenties and looking for someone who can assist me financially on a committed short term basis for about 2 to 3 months. It can be extended if we still feel like seeing each other after that.

I was an SB few years ago and returning to the bowl now again to settle some urgent bills.

My preference:

Marital Status: Married (due to discretion)
Race: Chinese
Others: Prefer that you drive and is a white collar professional

About me:

Skin: Quite fair, clear complexion
Hair: Chest level, dark brown/black
Height: 160cm
Weight: 48kg
Boobs: B cup
Marital status: Single
Others: Intimate details only disclosed privately to eligible ones

Interested parties, please drop me an email at [email protected] and include the following information for me to assess our suitability:

1) Your SBF username
2) Age
3) Marital Status
4) Occupation
5) State your offer and requirements from me (I am open to monthly or bi weekly)
6) Method of contact (Wechat ID, Kik ID or Whatsapp)

Regards to offer, I understand that you have to first like my looks and figure. But due to time constraint, I will only respond to guys who give reasonable offers as they will be the experienced ones. I will not be sharing any photos of my face for obvious reasons so please only approach at your risk. Sorry about that.

No rejection fee or meet up fee needed unless you offer on your own accord Allowance should be given to me at the right timing deemed as comfortable for both of us.

Thank you and I look forward to favourable responses.