Old 09-01-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beegee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: little Saigon near holiday plaza

Went there on 07th Jan 2014, at 1245hrs, I am the 1st customer, only saw 3 ladies, one old Indonesian, 2 young Viet, the older ones is slightly plump.
Didn't see the reception auntie but a young guy, opted for 2hrs, asked for the younger Viet.

Was asked to strip naked, complied. Lied on massage bed and she started the massage, not much strength, regretted, should have opted for the other Viet.

Rubbed her buttock while she stand in front of me bending forward, she just remain quiet but when I tried to dig her pussy, she softly said 'yell', I know she is in business.

As I am quite horny that day, just after the old stone massage (great experience, shiok), asked her for FJ but she signaled to me, no FJ here, she opted for HJ which I gracefully accepted.

She slowly started to massage my balls, followed to the shaft, very song, I tried to unbuckle her bra but she wanted $20 extra, so I complied.
Wow, really nice breast with pinkish inverted nipples, soft and solid, should be the high end of B. Massaging her breasts until I finally released my army of soldiers, great feeling as her hand is really smooth and soft.

Name: can't remember but No. 2
height: around 1.65m
Figure: Slim (my favourite type) but preferred D cup breast.
GF: 7.5
HJ: 8 (I am quite that day)
Damage: massage $120 HJ and stripped her bra $70