Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L14h31

I have more stunts..come back

Went down to L16 W6 to check out the newbies, but unfortunately none was in my favour, as such ask OKT Lek to recommend then he say let me get you a new and swee one…)

WL Name – An An
Origin – Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years old, youngish, chatty with a positive traits
Height - 1.6m
Home Base - L14 H31

Looks – 7/10

Fair, nice smooth skin with fake eye lashes the kind that stick directly onto the eyes which looks a bit unnatural, but still acceptable in my context.

Body - 7/10

Very fair skin, well-proportioned firm body almost no pimples or blemish spots. There’s a tattoo at her tummy can’t really see clearly what is drawn there.

Tits - 8/10

She has a A+ boobs naturally firm, the nipples color looks a bit reddish, seems like those that had apply lightening cream on it. Any experience bro may want to verify, hehe…

AR – 7.3/10

She gave me a brief catbath and when near my ass, she just split open and stick her tongue aggressively my asshole with in and out variations, feeling like being raped by her tongue.

But for AR I would prefer on fours position, with KY massaging my dicky but anyway she’s only here for a month and I do believe that she will improve in times to come.

BBBJ – 7/10

She is hardworking, accommodating and perform extended BBBJ as requested by me but again need more bros here to “coach” her lah.

FJ – 7.5/10

Very willing and accommodating attitude - Cowgal, dogging bonking, frontal bonk. After I finish my load, we chat for quite a while.

Attitude – 8.5/10
I like her customer service attitude; she’s friendly chatty and a very positive person. She even try to sell me to come back for more as she has more “complicated” stunts to uncover, but she did not tell me in details, she’s new but good in RTF selling lol… she could be another Ang Pai in the making, as she already have the mindset to stay here for long and target to earn RMB1Mill.

RTF – Yes.