View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Maybe you can share which part of bangkok you went or the shop you went. Sukhumvit itself already so many massage shops. they wear uniform or not doesn't matter. I only know some shops have ladyboy and they are good for foot or shoulder back massage. 5555. No special hor.

Er..... all the session package start from 1hr 1.5hr 2hr and up to u so long u can pay they willing to extend serve u.

i always have 2hrs at Tulip massage (thonglor bts) before heading airport. Don't expect SYT pretty there. More on services and massage but have a few not bad looking one 555 thats if you happen to catch them working. Deep throat la. Super long bbbj la. Oily handjob massage la. Balls massage la. AR la. Or balls sucking whatever. Quite solid service i must say.
I went to a few opposite Thong Lor bts i think. Also 2 at siam square. Nonthaburi a few there too. I might be looking at the wrong places hmmm.

Honestly so far i walk in to all the massage shops i didnt see any with services tagged at 1000+-2000+ for 2hrs. Its all 1hr for 300baht or 2 hr for 500baht kind. Can advise me how to spot those places you guys are talking about?